Is Holmes & Watson the Worst Movie Ever?

I've seen the trailer for Holmes & Watson and even seen the main actors interviews on some of the entertainment shows. However, I just watched a news story that said that it could possibly be the worst film in history.

Will Ferrell and John C. Riely are not new to Hollywood. The duo has appeared in numerous movies including Talladega Nights and Step Brothers. Although these two have decent ratings, the new Holmes & Watson have scored the worst ratings ever on Rotten Tomatoes.

For the longest time, the film had a 0% score on the user-driven movie rating site. However, it has just risen to 5% as of this posting.

Has anyone seen this movie? With news stories about moviegoers walking out of theaters and comments like, "It's not as bad as people are saying. It's worse" and "It's an epic pile of cinematic disappointment." you just have to wonder.

We need an in-theater review. Who's going in and taking one for the forum?

If you have a fund raiser I’ll take one for the team. Admission plus popcorn and a soda. That is about $30 in New York
    Barry
    Surround Pre-Amp
    : Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Amp Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra FM Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo BDP 205; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: Revel Voice 2; Rear/Back: Revel W990/Krell S1500 amp; Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS 3000; Screen: Stewart Studio Tek 100; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc

Quote Originally Posted by Lefisc View Post
    If you have a fund raiser I’ll take one for the team. Admission plus popcorn and a soda. That is about $30 in New York
    My brother-in-law says the AMC theater about a 35-minute drive from us, which is the closest decent one, has $5 movies on Tuesdays with some type of sign up promotion they are doing. I have no clue what popcorn or soda cost now.

However, if I actually went out it would be to see Aquaman or Bumblebee. I suspect that Holmes & Watson will be featured on a Showtime or HBO free preview weekend really soon.