Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NoUDont View Post
    stunning visuals and sound are true, but when those lead ur reasons to see it, u have a problem.
    Wasn't that the very reason that everyone was fanboying about The Fifth Element? Does anyone really consider it a great movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    Wasn't that the very reason that everyone was fanboying about The Fifth Element? Does anyone really consider it a great movie?
    how dare u compare the fifth element to aquaman!

fifth element is such a fun movie. willis not taking himself seriously, tucker was amazing and dont forget milla, who was, u know...perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by NoUDont View Post
    how dare u compare the fifth element to aquaman!

fifth element is such a fun movie. willis not taking himself seriously, tucker was amazing and dont forget milla, who was, u know...perfect!
    Willis not taking himself seriously - check
    Tucker being amazing - annoying but seemed to fit the part
    Milla being (looking) perfect -
    The Fifth Element being a film to watch mainly because it looks and sounds great especially during a time before we had a lot of really great-looking content to feed our new HD displays - for me, yep (says the guy that sought out and paid dearly for the Super-Bit DVD version of the movie 'cause it was THE ONE to own)

Just watched this tonight finally in a Regal RPX theater. I really enjoyed it, but I've liked all of the few things I've seen Jason in although I need to look and see what else he's done recently. I've only really seen him in the entire Stargate Atlantis series, the new DCU movies, and maybe 1 other random movie or something a few years ago. Oh and of course GoT.

My biggest takeaway from the theater though? "I'm gonna need more and much much much bigger subs when this comes out on disc" or maybe invest in a Crowson setup or something lol. The action scenes were flat out nuts with chest smashing seat rumbling bass everywhere.
    Panasonic 60" VT60 | Denon AVR-X4500H | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Comcast "X1 platform" Arris DVR | Apple TV 4K

Quote Originally Posted by cpaluda View Post
    My biggest takeaway from the theater though? "I'm gonna need more and much much much bigger subs when this comes out on disc" or maybe invest in a Crowson setup or something lol. The action scenes were flat out nuts with chest smashing seat rumbling bass everywhere.
    Sounds like a great reason to own it on disc. Can I preorder now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Rainwater View Post
    Sounds like a great reason to own it on disc. Can I preorder now?
    I really hope they don't pull a Disney on it and trash the mix. My understanding is the DC movies have all been pretty good in that regard so I'm definitely excited for it to come out. It will definitely be "the" new audio and video demo disc for a long time if they don't screw it up. Even if you don't care for the movie itself, the look and sound will be worth it as a demo disc to impress friends lol.
    Panasonic 60" VT60 | Denon AVR-X4500H | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Comcast "X1 platform" Arris DVR | Apple TV 4K